Welcome back to Five Friday Fquestions, to be posted on Monday morning, as postponed by Hurricane Sandy and therefore posted on Wednesday. Today’s participant is copywriter James Yuh. James enjoys powerslides, hip hop stylings and tacos. He is also the reigning 160over90 beer chugging champion.
1. Name 3 things you think will become obsolete in ten years.
Pants, veggie burgers and the phrase “Music is my therapy.” Wait, what I think will become obsolete or what I hope will?
2. What was your worst summer or part-time job?
Chain counter for 2 Chainz.
3. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?
I don’t know, why don’t you ask Kelly, Zack, Lisa, Slater, Screech and Jesse? I think they’re at the Max planning how to steal Valley’s mascot.
4. If you had to be a teacher of something, what would you teach?
I would teach the world to dance like nobody’s watching.
5. How would you like to make it into the Guinness Book of World Records?
I would like to be shrunk and transported into it like the television kid from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.