In an attempt to let you get to know us a little better (YOU’RE WELCOME), we’ve started a feature around these blog parts called “Five Friday Fquestions,” to be posted on Monday morning. The gist is that every Friday an employee answers five questions about his or herself, and is then photographed with their Beer Friday beverage of choice. And since no one* wants to stay after 6pm on a Friday to write a blog post, the interview is posted on Monday.Our first interviewee is classic movie enthusiast and Philadelphia-based designer Kay Sim. In her spare time, Kay enjoys boxing, beekeeping and sitting on tables.
1. If the entire office survived a plane crash in the Chugach mountains, who would you vote as the first person to be eaten? And why?
Mike Dew, because he eats the best food of everyone here, so he would probably taste the best.
2. What’s your spirit animal?
I took a test online because I don’t know anything about spirit animals and it said I was a wolverine. But if I get to choose just willy nilly-WHICH I DO- I’d say a goat, I like goats, and when I get scared I freeze and fall over.
3. If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick?
Irene Jansen in Dark Passage OR Vivian Rutledge in The Big Sleep. Bacall has some amazing rolls, and my love for Humphrey Bogart is endless.
4. What was your worst summer or part-time job?
Victoria Secret, never again.
5. How many ways can you sit on your chair without falling off?
At least 25, easy.