Manchester United Partnership Launch
When Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards combined to become the world’s largest hotel loyalty programme ‘Marriott Bonvoy,’ Marriott was tasked with making their new brand famous around the globe.
To help achieve this, Marriott signed a multi-year partnership with Manchester United, which provides their 120M+ Marriott Bonvoy members the opportunity to redeem their hard-earned points for once-in-a-lifetime football experiences and VIP hospitality at the iconic Old Trafford. The experiences include travelling with the First Team to an away match and attending their training sessions, playing on the pitch at Old Trafford, being the Stadium Announcer, Kit Manager or Mascot and more.
To announce the partnership, 160over90 supported Marriott Bonvoy and MUFC as they created a digital-first campaign that highlighted the exclusive access and experiences, only available through the partnership. This was led by hero video content featuring seven MUFC First Team players, including Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford. A suite of over 50 digital assets were also created for global distribution and content featured on MUFC’s social channels.
160over90 helped maximise exposure for Marriott Bonvoy across all Manchester United partnership launch activities and drive awareness of the partnership, with a primary focus on engagement amongst MUFC fans across all digital and social channels.
Whether you’re looking to showcase your organization's new partnership or galvanize one of the most hardcore fanbases in the world, 160over90 can help. We have the talent, resources, and creative thinking that can communicate the power of partnership to target audiences around the globe. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
- 53m global impressions across all Manchester United social channels
- 9.3m video views of the launch hero content
- 720k engagements with the partnership launch
- 31K collective page views of content living on ManUtd.com, app pages and articles
- Worldwide PR coverage, with over 600M OTS
- 2020 ESA Award for Sport Sponsorship €1m -€5m
- 2020 ESA Award Best Newcomer
- 2020 Sport Industry Individual or Team Sponsorship Award Shortlist
- 2020 UKSA Branded Content - Sport Shortlist
- 2020 UKSA Best Football Sponsorship Shortlist
- 2020 UKSA Brand Sponsorship Shortlist